Thomas Bland Sculpture of our Guiding Principles

Thursday, September 29, 2011

As September Closes.....

Hello Maple Glen Parents,
Thanks so much for "dropping by".  If you followed my blog last year you will notice that I am only posting once a month this year.  Last year I also posted to tell parents what was happing in the week ahead.  I learned, very quickly, that my weeks rarely played out as I had anticipated.  Between convocations, large numbers of absences, a slower pace than I and anticipated, and on, and on I found myself  needing to rethink my posts.  So this year I am posting on a monthly basis and I will talk about what we have already accomplished!  As always, please contact me if you have any questions or concerns at siminskib@wws.k12.in.us or call me at 896-4745. 

Thanks,
Beth Siminski

No comments:

Post a Comment