Thomas Bland Sculpture of our Guiding Principles

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bored with Boards!

My school has the BIGGEST BULLETIN BOARDS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!! Instead of mounting the bulletin boards horisontally they mounted them side by side, vertically! They are 10 feet tall! I'm 5'3". Need I say more? I'm also 60 years old. I'm not climbing on 8'ladders anymore. Nada! My school is 8 years old this year and I have put color on top of color on my HUGE bulletin board y
ear after year. This year I decided it was time to put up fresh paper and get rid of all the old layers. After all, the gym teacher who originally helped me the first year we opened is a stay-at-home mom now and the mother of two! I called my PE partner and he helped me get rid of the old and hang all of the new. I dediced to add flourishes just for fun. I was happy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment