Thomas Bland Sculpture of our Guiding Principles

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Asher, Mommy, and Daddy visit!

My daughter, Suzanne, and her husband and my grandson visited the first week school was out.  What a wonderful start to my summer.  They stopped at my house for a week while they prepared to move to Greenville, NC.  Asher and I took several walks and learned that the fire trucks are out every Monday morning in Noblesville!  So much to see!  Asher climbed in and out of his pool many times but never sat down.  My son, Uncle Carey, Suzanne and Asher enjoyed a bath time together.  Carey is such a wonderful uncle.  These are the "pay back" years.  My children get along so well and having a new child in the family has been such a blessing!  My son is a big marshmallow when my grandson is around.  My heart swells to see them altogether.  My son-in-law worked all week long to build a beautiful table that he sold on Craig's list (a little extra cash for the move) and organize their storage unit to make the move easier.  God is opening wonderful doors for them in Greenville.  They both have new jobs (with benefits) in NC.  I am so happy for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment